Cremation San Antonio
Affordable Cremation in and around San Antonio, Texas
$595.00* – Complete Dignified Compassionate Cremation
- Minimum services of Funeral Director
- Minimum services of staff
- Removal of your loved one from place of death (residence, hospital, nursing home, hospice facility, Medical Examiners Office)
- Transport (within our service area) of your loved one to our facility (small transportation fee if outside Bexar County)
- Refrigeration prior to cremation
- Filing of the Death Certificate
- Crematory Fee**
- Social Security Notification
- Obtaining the cremation permit and all other permits as necessary
- Standard size unfinished fiberboard cremation container**
** We serve families all over South and Central Texas. If you live outside the San Antonio Metropolitan area there may be a small transportation charge to travel the extra distance to bring your loved one into our care.
** Standard size unfinished fiberboard cremation container for deceased weighing up to 325 lbs, (Additional fees apply if a larger container is needed), standard crematory fee for deceased weighing up to 325 lbs. Additional fees apply for weights of 326 to 450 lbs. Please call 210-599-2660 and speak to one of our Funeral Directors if you have any questions about our low prices.
For deaths occurring in Bexar County, the Bexar County Medical Examiner accesses a $25.00 cremation permit fee. We will obtain that permit and place the charge on your funeral purchase agreement.
For immediate assistance, call our office here in San Antonio at 210.599.2660