Thank you for visiting our website. If you have experienced the loss of a loved one or may be facing a loss soon please accept our sincerest condolences.
At Cremation San Antonio we take great pride in providing affordable cremation services to our friends and neighbors in San Antonio and surrounding communities. Our mission each day is to care for your loved ones placed in our care in a dignified manner while moving client families through the process of cremation arrangements as quickly and efficiently as possible. We carry out our duties in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas.
Did you know?
Veterans receive the most benefits when they use a Veterans Administration National Cemetery for the interment of a veteran and any eligible dependants. The Veterans Administration provides the grave space, opening and closing of the grave, concrete grave liner, grave marker and perpetual care of the grave space for the veteran and eligible dependants.
After your cremation documentation has been prepared by one of our Funeral Directors, you can check the status of your cremation by clicking:
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions on our
We now offer Cremation Package Information for the visually impaired.
Cremation San Antonio proudly announces the addition of their new Visitation Suite.
The new addition will allow cremation families the opportunity to have a visitation prior to a cremation. The suite also has a viewing window which allows families, who arrange for it, the ability to witness the cremation. Feel free to come by and see our facilities and discuss visitation options with your Funeral Director.
Cremation Services for San Antonio
Affordable Cremation Services in and around San Antonio, Texas
$595.00* – Complete Dignified Compassionate Cremation
- Services of Funeral Director and staff
- Removal of your loved one from place of death
- Transport of your loved one to our facility (1)
- Refrigeration prior to cremation
- Filing of the Death Certificate
- Crematory Fee (2)
- Social Security Notification
- Obtaining the cremation permit and all other permits as necessary (3)
- Standard size unfinished fiberboard cremation container (4)
- We serve families all over South and Central Texas. If your loved one is outside the San Antonio Metropolitan area there may be a small transportation charge to travel the extra distance to bring your loved one into our care.
- Standard crematory fee is included for deceased weighing up to 325 lbs. Additional fees apply for weights of 326 to 450 lbs.
- The Bexar County Medical Examiner accesses a $25.00 cremation permit fee for deaths occurring in Bexar County. We will obtain that permit and place the charge on your funeral purchase agreement.
- Standard size unfinished fiberboard cremation container is included for deceased weighing up to 325 lbs. Additional fees apply if a larger container is needed.
For immediate assistance, call our office here in San Antonio at 210.599.2660
or visit out office at
1830 S. Presa St. * San Antonio, TX 78210