Cremation Services for San Antonio
Affordable Cremation Services in and around San Antonio, Texas
$595.00* – Complete Dignified Compassionate Cremation
- Minimum services of Funeral Director
- Minimum services of staff
- Removal of your loved one from place of death (residence, hospital, nursing home, hospice facility, Medical Examiners Office)
- Transport (within our service area) of your loved one to our facility (small transportation fee if outside Bexar County)
- Refrigeration prior to cremation
- Filing of the Death Certificate
- Crematory Fee**
- Social Security Notification
- Obtaining the cremation permit and all other permits as necessary
- Standard size unfinished fiberboard cremation container**
** We serve families all over South and Central Texas. If you live outside the San Antonio Metropolitan area there may be a small transportation charge to travel the extra distance to bring your loved one into our care.
** Standard size unfinished fiberboard cremation container for deceased weighing up to 325 lbs, (Additional fees apply if a larger container is needed), standard crematory fee for deceased weighing up to 325 lbs. Additional fees apply for weights of 326 to 450 lbs. Please call 210-599-2660 and speak to one of our Funeral Directors if you have any questions about our low prices.
For deaths occurring in Bexar County, the Bexar County Medical Examiner accesses a $25.00 cremation permit fee. We will obtain that permit and place the charge on your funeral purchase agreement.
For immediate assistance, call our office here in San Antonio at 210.599.2660. Contact Us for Affordable Cremations in San Antonio.